Children’s Ministry at SCBC aims to partner with parents and families to raise the next generation to love GOD, love LIFE, and love OTHERS. Our motto is “Kids love GLO”.
GLO also means glowing in the darkness. It is our desire to help children discover ways to become the light of the world. We hope to see children “glo” at home, school, and everywhere.
We believe our children should be nurtured in a Christ-centered, fun and safe environment that fosters learning and relationship building.
GLO Worship & GLO Builder
- 9:40am – 12:30pm
- Open session with worship & drama
- Breakout classes for age-appropriate learning, discussion, and activities.
Beyond Sunday Mornings
Kidz 2 Knights
- Free Event for Family and Friends: Family skating Night Feb 23, 2019 – REGISTER NOW!
- Every 2nd and 4th Saturday from 5:00pm-6:45pm (Sept to June)
- Equipping our children with the Word of God while providing them with opportunities to build friendships. Through fun and engaging activities, children will learn what it means to put on the full armour of God.
- Registration begins mid-June of each year for the new Fall session.
- 9:00am to 4:00pm (before/after camp care available) | Age 4 – Grade 8
- For the hot month of July, come have FUN with us for three weeks and discover an awesome children’s community at SCBC
- Registration begins in January
Special classes & events
- If your child loves to sing, join our JOY choir! Practices are held every Sunday afternoon
- For children from grades 1-8
- For more information please contact: email@example.com
Passport 2 Purity
- A program designed for parents to guide their pre-teens to lay a foundation of purity that will prepare them for the turbulent years ahead
- Learn how to teach children about friends, life purposes, relationships, sex and marriage
- Suitable for any parents who have children age from 9 to 15
Baby Play Group
- Every Wednesday 10:30am-11:30am, Feb-April
- Please join us with your baby for fun, songs, and parental support
- Open to all caretakers and babies under 18 months
- For more info please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every 3rd and 4th Sunday of the month, 2:30pm-4pm, from Sept to June except Christmas weekend
- We welcome families with children between the ages of 7 to 13
- One adult can bring maximum 3 children. Children must be accompanied by adult to enter
- Bring your own badminton gear to play