- For the hot month of July, come have FUN with us for three weeks and discover an awesome children’s community at SCBC
- Registration begins in January
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Joy Choir practices are suspended until further notice.
- If your child loves to sing, join our JOY choir! Practices are held every Sunday afternoon
- Due to Covid, Joy choir is rehearsing on Zoom on Sundays
- Registration begins in the month of September.
- For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PASSPORT 2 PURITY
- A program designed for parents to guide their pre-teens to lay a foundation of purity that will prepare them for the turbulent years ahead
- Learn how to teach children about friends, life purposes, relationships, sex and marriage
- Suitable for any parents who have children age from 9 to 15
BABY PLAY GROUP
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Baby Play Group is now ONLINE via ZOOM
- Drop in every Thursday 10:00am-10:30am on ZOOM
- Please join us with your baby for fun, songs, and parental support
- Open to all caretakers and babies under 18 months
- For more info please contact: Pastor Amy
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Family Badminton is suspended until further notice.
- Every 3rd and 4th Sunday of the month, 2:30pm-4pm, from Sept to June except Christmas weekend
- We welcome families with children between the ages of 7 to 16
- One adult can bring maximum 3 children. Children must be accompanied by adult to enter
- Bring your own badminton gear to play